Highly compatible and efficient clerical and retail professional with an excellent record of accuracy and client satisfaction. Expertise in delivering support services and resolving customer complaints. Superb independent worker who also functions as well as a data management team member. Proven retail and customer facing team player dedicated to service excellence. Friendly and enthusiastic, consistently meets customer satisfaction goals.
As a customer service representative trainee, I was provided with a mentor whom I have been obtaining SSA knowledge from . Since being promoted, I have been able to learn more hands-on and efficiently with the mission of social security I've been able to understand exactly what social security does, and how many people are affected by social security daily.
The training provided to me was knowledgeable and taught it is very imperative to provide correct and accurate information for the public. I've also learned that there are many tools that are provided for helping customer service representatives and all other employees. Changing direct deposit, fixing are working with a claimant on an overpayment, working on living arrangements, help in change in payment status, ETC.
The most important job at social security for me is definitely serving the public you learn how to conduct a proper interview for the best possible service as a Social Security representative. Proper interviewing allows me to identify the public accordingly so I can identify and resolve issues he / she is having with their benefits.
My duty as a customer service representative trainee, with exceptional daily communications experience over telephone and face to face interviews. Daily duties consisted of
- Working directly with attorneys regarding claimants to achieve necessary paperwork for Social Security benefits .
- manage unverified wage letters through mail correspondence with clements .
- assist in research and collection of information and documentation .
- developed new process for employee and self evaluation which resulted in marked performance improvements .
Provided sales and service assistance to retail customers with responsibilities to include the following
• Responded to customer concerns with friendly and a knowledgeable service
• followed merchandising guidelines to present visually appealing displays
• answered customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner
•Welcome to customers into the store and helped locate items
• responded to customer questions and request in a prompt and efficient manner
• resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction
• used time efficiently were not serving customers, including folding clothes and cleaning out fitting rooms and answering the telephone
•Handled all customer relations issues in a friendly manner that were within the rules and guidelines of company policy
As a reader for social security, I read to Phyllis, sent out her Social Security mail, I also learned how to input 3280 eights, I will call clements and send out certified mail. I would print out unverified wage letters daily, and I also did the offices mail and distributed the mail throughout the units mailboxes. During my time as a reader I knew what it was like to be in an office setting. Also I learned how to communicate properly with attorneys and how to properly process attorney paperwork. My work consisted of many different assigned tasks and operations. Deciding what needs to be done requires the employee to choose from among similar procedures. The work varies primarily in factual ways, such as giving information. While I was a readers assistant, I had to describe non-written materials such as charts pictures, tables or anything that would cause confusion.
• Worked directly with attorneys regarding claimants to achieve necessary paperwork for Social Security benefits
• Read a variety of work related materials to assisted employee including visual aids email correspondence or physical attendance as needed
• Contact attorneys when necessary via phone
• Perform clerical and data entry duties as required
• Obtain documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal agencies
• Responded to attorneys concerns with friendly and knowledgeable service
• Processed remittance check payments rapidly and accurately
• Assist in research and collection of information and documentation
• Process medical release forms into appropriate system database
• improved processing amount of weakly Correspondence with claimants attorneys
• process and assign phone leads WAC
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: