I have recently graduated from Rio Hondo Fire Academy. In addition with that I have worked as an EMT for my Firefighting Crew stationed out of Arcadia. I've had the privilege of Working with different individuals in many different situations, and in a kinds of weather conditions to improve weaknesses and sustain strengths. I've been put into multiple leadership roles to enhance my skills and develop new ideas for the good of the my crew.
June 1st, 2019 to Present
Hours worked per week: 84
Carlos Flores (626) 482- 1904
November 15th, 2017- June 10th 2018
Hours Worked per week: 24
Casey (877) 686- 5522
September 16th, 2016- January 10th, 2019
Hours worked per week: 18
Kimberly Jones (626) 324-4167
Associate of F.S in progress
Rio Hondo Wildland Fire Academy
Date Completed: April 20th, 2019
- Worked out at 0700 every morning for 2 hours and afterwards changed out to tackle on days assignments
- Ensured that my cadets had all PPE, gear and equipment ready for inspection as well as having tools sharpened.
- Delegated tasks at the front of the line to begin constructing line on various aspects of terrain.
- Hiked over miles with various tools and equipment including Hosepacks/Smokey, Pulaskis, Shovels, Bent shovels, McLeods.
- Ensured cadets were communicating well during operational periods and to give specific feedback when given new information.
- Ensured that cadets were using tools properly and safely as well as keeping their space when working and moving as a crew.
- Ensuring skills of Firing and Burning Operations with Drip Torches and Fusees are being performed Safely in an unfamiliar environment.
- Having Accountability and maintaining Safety for one another
-Having an imperative AAR briefing at the end of each Field Day
Received certificate of course completion
Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: