Self-Motivated with the ability to work independently and efficiently with little or no supervision. Great with technology, computers, and medical equipment. Great focus, patience, and able to work under pressure with great problem solving skills. A Team player and great with people and customers/patients. Overall a quick learner looking to gain further experience.
CPht - AZ State Board of Pharmacy
- Pulled supplies and drugs to be packed up and distributed to patients.
- Checked in and restocked supplies and drugs in warehouse.
- Compounded intravenous meds, chemo meds, and TPN's
- Responsible for keeping prep rooms and compounding room (IV room) clean.
- Cleaning and testing pumps to be used by patients.
- Disposing of waste properly.
- Counting Inventory
Attending EMCC to obtain my Associates of Science then moving on to ASU for Mechanical Engineering.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Sirona Infusion CPhT resume example in Tolleson, Arizona ?
This is an actual resume example of a CPhT who works in the Pharmacology and Pharmaceuticals Industry. LiveCareer has 17052 Pharmacology and Pharmaceuticals resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.