- I am in charge of making sure that all patrons wishing to enter the court are checked for contraband and control the flow of patrons into the court for daily operations.
- Sorted and routed all incoming correspondence
- Checked and tracked all equipment utilized in daily operations
-Made sure that all patrons requesting to enter the facility had been cleared and were scanned to make sure no unauthorized contraband was brought into the facility.
-Supervised pears and ran security operations for large correctional facility
-Transported level 5 inmates off grounds for various appointments
-Functioned as a five man Emergency Response Team Member for hostile situations within the prison.
- I currently hold the position of Combat Arms Instructor and Second in Charge (2IC) for the 512th Security Forces Squadron at Dover AFB.
- Trained in over 9 different weapons systems.
- Developed training programs for weapons systems.
- Operated and maintained communication equipment.
- Performed as a fire team member for operational readiness.
- Expert in tactical and technical guidance.
- Communicate orders and directions effectively to team personnel.
- Effectively managed over 6.5 million in assets while deployed overseas.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Justice of Peace Court Security Officer resume example in Lincoln, Delaware ?
This is an actual resume example of a Court Security Officer who works in the Military Industry. LiveCareer has 9240 Military resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.