Seasoned Lieutenant with over 21 years of service in the California Department of Corrections I am familiar with the problem solving tools and crisis management techniques necessary to be successful in a prison environment. I am successful at adapting management styles to suit varying personality types. Persuasive leader able to generate respect and obedience from the most difficult inmates.
* Experienced as an out of class Captain for both PSU and HCA facilities at CSP Sacramento
* Responsible for heading the OMA, Armstrong, Lindsay Hayes, OIG and Coleman audits both on a Lieutenant and Captain level over the past 3 years
* Collaborate with mental health staff to create and implement policy and procedure changes that have a positive impact with the results of the ongoing audits
* Participate in use of force critiques and reviews as well as internal accommodation requests
* Participate in various committees including ICC and IDTT
* Experienced in ADA accommodations and retro-fitting
* Responsible for training and staff accountability including but not limited to performance evaluations, post orders
* Responsible for After Action Reports, Incident Reports, 115 hearings, second level 602 Appeals, Warden's Correspondence, Staff Complaints
* Monitored inmate behavior to prevent crime, escape attempts and other dangerous activities.
* Conducted internal security checks and distributed meals.
* Supervised the meal distribution and observed inmates during meals.
* Responsible for over seeing an escape while working as an Escape Commander
* Maintained communications with all other areas of the facility at all times.
* Employed de-escalation techniques, verbal commands and used physical and mechanical restraints to address unruly inmates.
* Attended regular trainings and maintained appropriate certifications.
Education and Training______________________________________
21 years with the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation as an Officer, Sergeant, Lieutenant and Captain working with custody levels 1-4
Laura Eldridge, Chief Deputy Warden - CHCF (209) 467-2515
Bruce Forester, Associate Warden - CSP Sacrameto (916) 294-3020
Gena Jones, Associate Warden - CSP Sacramento (916) 294-3050
Jason Shultz, Captain - CSP Sacramento (916) 294-3755
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: