Account Manager skilled in retaining and growing client accounts with a strong emphasis on customer service and training, database management, and internal and external communications.
Established multiple new accounts in a single year through successful client development and retention.
Coached account teams to increase knowledge of client needs and industry trends.
Integral in developing and implementing a new customer-service database and front-end billing system for use by account management, clients and Corporate entities.
Achieved goal of migrating entire company to the new platform through comprehensive training and re-education of staff and clients within deadline and on budget.
Managed databases to ensure efficiency, continuity of information, process control, and Corporate requirements.
Collaborated on the design and development of a new account management system that is used by our account teams, clients, and Corporate offices to include:
• Researching requirements of all parties involved
• Developing solutions to meet all user criteria
• Streamlining of the ad placement process, media relationships, billing, and communication between branches and Corporate office
Responsible for implementing and training on the new system to include:
• Traveling to branches to train on new procedures, expectations, and processes involved in the migration
• Supporting all branches in person and remotely through phone support, e-email communication, Webinars, and written documentation
• Coaching client service managers to better enable them to support and retain their accounts while introducing our client-facing portion of the system
Support administrative functions by acting as a liaison between Corporate and branches to include:
• Managing accounts receivable function to ensure Corporate systems and branch systems were in sync
• Assisting branches with reporting and troubleshooting
• Guiding account service through monthly and yearly upkeep of their system to maintain accuracy and efficiency of information
• Initiating reports to support account staff and clients
Responsible for managing relationships with existing properties and expanding product availability for one of the largest tour operators in the Southeast by:
• Marketing properties to the public
• Negotiating travel packages and room rates for mutual benefit
• Increasing bookings through staff education of properties, web site management, and establishing strong relationships with property management
Began career as an intern and worked my way up through the ranks of account management to the level of Senior Account Manager
• Learned the recruitment advertising business from the ground up through experience with ad placement; media relations; planning and executing media buys; understanding the clients' needs and administering solutions; and building a strong understanding of production, creative, billing and reporting.
• Lead account teams to include 150 plus accounts
• Responsible for oversight of all accounts, strategic planning, and account staff growth while managing my own client list.
• Embraced new technology that would increase the reach of our clients' brands through staff education, knowledge-sharing, and client demonstrations
Member of Alpha Chi Omega Sorority
Served on the Executive Board as Scholarship Chairman
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.