Citizen Member of Personnel Committee - City of Sun Prairie
Chapter Member - GMA - SHRM
Community Volunteer - SEWA International USA
Volunteer - Box of Balloons
Enthusiastic People Services Specialist eager to contribute to team success through smart work, innovation, and agility. Clear understanding of Talent lifecycle and Talent management. Skilled in working under pressure and adapting to new situations and challenges to best enhance the organizational brand.
· Successfully manage multiple priorities and stakeholders simultaneously in a deadline driven and collaborative environment. Successful in creating standard templates for recruiting process.
· Several recognitions by hiring managers and candidates on going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service.
· Recognized as recruitment advisor and consultant by many first-time managers across line of businesses (Claims, CFR, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Training and development).
· Recognized twice in row to present exit interview data
· Successful in creating on boarding standard of work.
· Written appreciations from managers on my passion to deliver immaculate customer service.
Extensive background in HR generalist affairs, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, staff development, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, HR records management, HR policies development.
Job Titles Held: