Aviation Operations Specialist Veteran with more than four years in the Marine Corps. Successfully led training programs for thousands of Marines. Reliable, diligent and flexible professional with superb communication capabilities.
- Received the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal in 2008.
- Awarded the two certificates of Appreciation for volunteering to assist elementary schools in 2009.
- Volunteered as part of the Marine Corps Color Guard team in 2010 as a Rifle Bearer.
- Awarded the Navy Meritorious Unit Commendation Medal in 2011.
- Received the National Defense Service Medal in 2011.
- Awarded the Humanitarian Service Medal in 2011.
- Received Marine Corps Martial Arts Program Brown Belt in 2011.
- Awarded the Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal in 2012.
- Awarded three Sea Service Deployment Medals from 2009-2013.
- Completed extra courses such as: Chemical Recon and Avoidance (2010), LCpl Seminar (2011), Combat Lifesaver (2011), and Swet IPHABD Maet Pass Ditch Course (2009) in order to be mission capable in events such as Operation Tomodachi and Cobra Gold (twice).
- Volunteered for extra duty assignments involving driving the one and a half ton truck, three ton truck, and forklift to support family events that would tighten the bond between American and Japanese local Nationals catering and participating in events such as Marathons, Family Easter Parties, and Family Beach Picnics.
- Expanded multi-lateral relations with the United States and: Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, and Guam to strengthen security and partnership.
- Awarded the top 5 percentile in physical/combat fitness examinations, top pound for pound bench press champion of Futenma Base, top arm wrestler of the 175 weight class on Futenma Base, and fifth place bodybuilder at Army Base Torii Station.
Implement airfield safety procedures to ensure a safe operating environment for personnel and aircraft operation.
Plan and coordinate airfield construction.
Coordinate with agencies such as air traffic control, civil engineers, and command posts to ensure support of airfield management activities.
Monitor the arrival, parking, refueling, loading, and departure of all aircraft.
Maintain air-to-ground and point-to-point radio contact with aircraft commanders.
Schedule, train, monitor, and grade all operations staff.
Relay departure, arrival, delay, aircraft and airfield status, and other pertinent information to upline controlling agencies.
Procure, produce, and provide information on the safe operation of aircraft, such as flight planning publications, operations publications, charts and maps, and weather information.
Coordinate communications between air traffic control and maintenance personnel, and also give accurate percentages of stat flown by each aircraft.
Perform and supervise airfield management activities, including mobile airfield management functions.
Electronic mail and powerpoint briefs.
Contact with others.
Indoors, environmentally controlled.
Work with a group or team.
Exercised Importance of being exact or accurate, and on time.
Exercised frequency of decision making ability.
Used impact decision making skills on co-workers or company results.
Worked through different sound and noise levels of the aircraft.
Cashier and inventory management.
Customer and Personal Service.
Public Safety and Security.
Education and Training.
Administration and Management.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.