|• Prepare all food items in a hygienic and timely manner
• Set up location in line with restaurant guidelines
• Clean and maintain service station
• Assist with the cleaning, hygiene, and organization of kitchen, barge in coolers, and all storage areas
• Follow recipes, piece controls and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant management
• Restock all items as required throughout shift
|• Excellent communication skills
• Able to take direction
• Able to work efficiently in a team environment
• Ability to work peacefully and efficiently under pressure
• Capable of speaking, reading and understanding basic cooking directions.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Quizno Subs Cook, cashier. resume example in Phoenix, Arizona ?
This is an actual resume example of a Cook, cashier. who works in the Cooks Industry. LiveCareer has 79952 Cooks resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.