Successful financial professional. Strengths include: design and development of tailored accounting systems to fit company; thinking out-of-the-box to produce creative solutions, leading and empowering people forward toward common goals. International accounting, currency, operational authority over foreign entities, foreign start-up experience. Rapid growth and contraction experience. Has led large and small teams. Sees the Big Picture.
Reduced Headcount through efficiency improvements and consolidation
Consistently reduced time take Physical Inventories and still Increased Accuracy. Improvee Cost Accuracy.
$17M supplier of Conveyors and Optical Sorting Equipment to the Recycling Industry. Operations in three locations, Baldwinsville, NY, Whitney Point, NY, and Hampstead New Hampshire.
Company grew from $7M to $17M without adding Administrative Headcount.
$250 bottler of Olive and Vegetable oils to US Market, Subsidiary od Sovena PT, Portugal.Key member on SAP Implementation Team. Raised Inventory Accuracy from94% to 99.5%, Reduced Number of Physical Inventory saving 8 production days per year. Improved Financial reporting Accuracy allowing weekly updates to Home Office to cease.
Communicate margin issues with Sales Force. Review margin by salesperson and compare to budget. Present Annual Product Cost change to Organization. Perform Budgeted MRP runs, Generate Labor Budget, report budget against actual performance for Manufacturing and warehousing. Document S.O.P.s.
Chair Inventory Accuracy Committee, Work with Corporate, External, and Bank Auditors. Generate borrowing base calculations.
Several clients in various industries and size. Small ongoing business and new startups, Fortune 200 Corporations.
* Business plans, bank negotiations, grant applications, government relations, tax planning, cost accounting systems. Business Purchases, Mergers, Due Diligence, Negotiations.
* Employee incentives, morale programs
* Sarbanes Oxley, Risk Review, process review, Documentation. International location compliance.
* Sox communication considered a Best Practice by client and used as model for entire corporation
* Inventory Control Systems, Procedure compliance, Develop cycle Counting Processes and Corrective Actions, Documentation, in SAP, Cost Accounting Processes.
* Acquisition selection, due diligence, purchase agreements, negotiations, Financing, assimilation, staffing
* Corporate risk management, software implementation, Short Range Strategic Planning
* Bank selection, foreign entity funding, foreign entity management, responsible for corporate Tax policies, legal issues
* Budgets, fiscal policies, internal controls, comply with banking covenants
* HR Management, Policies, Benefit Administration.
Develop a comprehensive business plan for presentation to US and foreign commercial banks.
Put equipment lease lines and lines of credit in place. Develop all Accounting Procedures. Develop process for Department level budgets. Short-term cash forecasting and cash management. Evaluate risk and acquire business insurance.
Foreign Currency Contracting.
Direct Human Resources, select and implement ERP software
Support Directors' projects and committees.
Oversee Annual Budget Process, present same to Directors.
Responsibilities included financial management, competitive analysis, acquisition candidate analysis, international finance, cash management, domestic and international tax policy. GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley compliance. Also responsible for payroll, accounts receivable and payable, general accounting and financial reporting
* Assumed 2 positions, the former CFO and Controller.
* Established SEC reporting process and annual business plan. Initiated reserve analysis and price volume mix analysis. Present value of lease commitments for SEC reporting.
* Led restructuring of company that included implementation of ERP software, centralization of reporting and finance functions eliminating 3 accountants.
* Maintained finance headcount worldwide through process optimization as company grew 37% in 3 years.
* Developed new employee benefits, improved 401k plan, accident and disability insurance.
* Received Kinetek Cash Management Award in 1999 for improvement of cash metrics.
* Reviewed and Recommended Acquisition candidates
Field of Study is Systems analysis and Design
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Green Machine Controller resume example in Cazenovia, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Controller who works in the Controllers and Treasurers Industry. LiveCareer has 10047 Controllers and Treasurers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.