Microsoft Word 2007, Microsoft 2010, Adobe, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet, Metasys, Insight, Apogee, Automated controls, Board operations.Communication
2nd Grade Stationary Engineer License
To provide specialized skilled work associated with technically advanced systems Industrial (HVAC, high pressure boilers, and electronics and DDC. Responsible for providing specialized skills in construction, operations and maintenance. Controls systems and chemical operations for campus.
Operators perform preventative or corrective maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Identifies maintenance needs and performs pro-active repairs before breakdown occurs.
- Successfully participates in the Facilities Operations and Management (Physical Plant) sponsored in-house craft trade training program. (Currently NCCER)
- Trains and mentors new personnel in area of expertise as required. Teaches basic knowledge of codes and proper tool usage.
- Reads and interprets and provides marked up blueprints drawings for corrections when needed.
- Supports area shift coverage, after hours or extended projects as needed.
- Attends and participate in project designs, reviews, Starts-up and shutdowns High Pressure Boilers, project meetings, final inspections and commissioning.
- Participate in disaster/hurricane preparedness list i.e. E1A (Ride out team) or E1B (Recovery team).
- In addition to regular shift, provides support/response to the institution that operates 24 hours a day seven days a week. Rotating shift, 12 hr schedule.
- Attends staff, training and safety meetings.
- Identifies and reports safety hazards. Transfers Chemicals to and from tank farm.
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
- Performs related duties as required.
Adobe, Basic, blueprints, Boilers, Budgets, coaching, Cost reduction, client, documentation, electronics, Filling, hr, HVAC, Inspecting, Inventory, invoicing, Logistics, meetings, Access, Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint, power point, Microsoft Word, enterprise, packaging, Payroll, personnel, policies, power tools, processes, Profit and loss statements, quality, read, receiving, maintain documentation, repairs, reporting, routing, Safety, Scheduling, shipping, staffing, Supervisor, supervising, warehousing, water quality, x-rays
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a University of Texas Medical Branch Control Room Board Operator resume example in Baytown, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Control Room Board Operator who works in the Facilities, Maintenance and Cleaning Industry. LiveCareer has 48768 Facilities, Maintenance and Cleaning resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.