[Job Title] with over [Number] years of successful experience in [Skill] and [Skill]. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in [Industry] industry. Strengths in [Skill] and [Skill] backed by training in [Area of study].
• Perform all security operations including personnel clearance processing , tracking, education, reporting, debriefs and any other duties
• JPAS and E-qip reviewing forms for completeness and accuracy.
• Administer the fingerprinting process for candidates.
• Coach candidates on the mitigation of issues with their paperwork or the various parts of the clearance process
• Maintain classified materials receipt, logging, control, and dissemination.
• Create and maintain employee security documentation in accordance with government and company guidelines
• Process requests for reinstatement of clearances or periodic re-investigations at five and ten years as applicable
• Maintain accountability of classified government-furnished information and equipment.
• Participate in and perform inspections and audits.
• Enhance and participate in an active INL security awareness and education programs as directed.
• Assure compliance with all government and company security regulations.
• Oversee all duties assigned to the Security Clerk front desk for INL facility.
• Must be willing to relocate. - Perform routine OCONUS travel and within CONUS travel as required.
• Position requires a U.S. Department of State Secret Clearance
• Perform other duties as assigned.
§ Maintained positive control over classified documents, media and COMSEC equipment
§ Processed security functions for personnel including maintaining individuals' security clearances and access to SCI and SAP programs
§ Appointed to act in a CPSO role; coordinated the budget for construction and accreditation of the SAP(F)
§ Developed and/or implemented procedures and best practices to cover a series of security objectives
§ Played a key role as a member of inter-agency or inter-organization committees and groups to identify and resolve issues, as well as assign duties centered on resolving security issues with timeliness
§ Upheld knowledge of security program interrelationships in order to best coordinate objectives for two or more specialized programs; maintained expertise of applicable security rules and regulations
§ Prepared DD254s as required; assessed and updated Security Classification Guides to stay compliant with regulations and government policies
§ Carefully prepared nomination packages required for SCI and Yankee White
§ Guided, educated and supported executive team members, the Program Manager and other staff members on important security topics
§ Acted as an effective intermediary between industry and government stakeholders, complying with NISP, NISPOM and JAFAN requirements at all times
§ Coordinated processes for classified documents, media, and equipment with efficiency and promptness
§ Supported all corporate divisions including satellite offices to secure and protect facilities, personnel, documents and assets
§ Maintained compliance when working with information and personnel by developing and executing effective security policies and processes
§ Prepared and presented briefings via Refresher Training, Counter Intelligence and Foreign Travel briefs to make sure ensuring all personnel adhered to government requirements thus reducing corporate violations
§ Investigated instances of security violations; completed reports, security review and prepared corrective action requirements based on findings
§ Headed corporate internal audits per NISPOM self-inspection requirements; as a result, earned "Commendable" ratings by DSS
§ Partnered with government agencies to secure authorizations, interpretations and acceptable deviations conducive to regulatory compliance
§ Joined with the Foreign Disclosure office and Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) to prepare Foreign National Visitors' requests to enter contractor facilities and foreign government sites
§ Used JCAVS/JPAS to prepare visit documents
In-depth knowledge of and demonstrated experience with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manuals (NISPOMs), and security procedures pertaining to the following:
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: