Customer support supervisor who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
- Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals
- Made reasonable procedure exceptions to accommodate unusual customer requests
- Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries
- Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction
- Formulated and enforced Service Center policies, procedures and quality assurance measures
- Trained staff on how to improve customer interactions
- Led a team of customer service representatives to increase service center profitability
- Properly directed inbound calls in phone queues to improve call flow
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone
- Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store
- Educated customers on product and service offerings
- Collaborated with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and purchasing experience
- Kept the showroom clean and maintained neat, orderly product displays
- Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback
- Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management
- Processed shipments and maintained organized stock shelves
- Processed all sales transactions accurately and in a timely fashion
- Unloaded trucks, stocked shelves and carried merchandise out on the floor for customers
- Marked clearance products with updated price tags
Psychology and Sociology courseworkSocial Science, Social Welfare and Social Work courseworkEarly Childhood Education coursework
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Little Rascals Learning Center Lead Teacher resume example in Phoenix, Arizona ?
This is an actual resume example of a Lead Teacher who works in the Call Center Industry. LiveCareer has 204628 Call Center resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.