I am an accomplished technocrat with strong mix of innovation, management and communication abilities. I have a proven track record of success in architecting and leading large application development teams, working with Stake holders, Business Partners and implementing solutions using agile and lean solution delivery methodologies.
· Trained and Enabled Business users to shift from FinTech(IT) dependent OACS processes to more exploratory DV processes.
· Self-serve model saves over $170k per year on ad-hoc builds and as well provides the insights into data very deeply.
· Retired on Prem TD to migrate to OCI's ADW that saves Nationwide over $500k on storage and IO annually.
· Retired PeopleSoft's e-Pro module to enable business with Ariba opportunities.
· Retired PeopleSoft's HR module to migrate to highly effective Workday with financial integrations.
· Enabling the development community to embrace cutting edge Py-Spark and serverless ETL framework for build and automation. This effort saves $160K per year.
· Worked with infrastructure and team members to create an off cycle and on cycle services enablement for effective utilization and cost savings (netting about 25 - 30% cost reduction on AWS and OCI consumption).
· Created a Blue-Green deployment technique that reduced downtime and risk.
· Invested in OracleML which naturally enables an investigative and predictable opportunities for the data scientists and business. This resulted in net savings of about 1000 hours per year.
· Partnered with multiple groups to create a common design and decision framework for multi team impacting projects bringing in a common thought on KPIs, Understanding and reducing the inter dependency.
· Worked on several RFCs and SOWs ensuring the credibility of work split between the development teams is well orchestrated and clearly understood.
· Propelled development teams from being waterfall to agile to a lean model so that they can realize a complete Ci-CD cycle with delivering the code often to production systems. Inspired tech engineers to build a fully automated test suite for ci-cd enablement.
· Worked tirelessly to remove single point of failures by initiating multiple hackathons and CI days.
· Assessed Vendor and Product assessments. Key helper for the chief architect on assessing the product for current and future needs.
· Utilized statistical algorithms to overcome issues with data quality and provided assessments for both internal and external audits. Develop Undraleu rules and Sonar setting to assess code quality and coverage.
· Created build and operational policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and best practices.
· Oversee department meetings with staff leads and managers to ensure continuity of information systems support and goal attainment.
· Create financial forecasts, outline expenditures and modify budget when necessary.
· Assess new innovative technologies, mission critical systems, security, communications and business continuity.
· Lead the establishment of metrics, key performance indicators and service level agreements for driving the performance of infrastructure service delivery
· Daily interaction with team members to keep up to date with planning, implementation of various projects and resolution of any issues and blockers.
· Laid out a roadmap for the FinTech application migration to cloud and the detailed out associated savings and features to the stake holders.
· Work with team members to uplift the morale and create a zeal to achieve better results.
· As a tech lead on Personal Lines – lead a team onsite-offshore model to achieve Nationwide its one-product business goal. Enabled Policy center by architecting integrations, bring in the best practices, designs, creating new web services and custom enhancements on OOTB solution.
· As a data stack leader, enabled Nationwide Bank by building a Datawarehouse solution using data vault and enabling business users use SAP BO for a business intelligence solution.
· Niche Sr Specialist activities like leading dev team on Cession logic which enabled Nationwide to save in crucial premiums. Also enabled newer companies, Insurance upgrades and premium flagship opportunities.
Implemented the Full Truckload Ordering project at different sites of Toyota making changes to suit each site, Designed Disaster recovery system called Provisional system, which in case of any problem with regular ordering system, would send out the orders to suppliers.
Started from a developer and grew to a lead developer and offshore coordinator role. Involved in major redesigns and pilots to rollouts like AIMS rewrite, to AERO rewrite, Enterprise Meta mart, Control M conversion and ADF to PLI Conversion. Got several outstanding awards during this phase of my career.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: