A committed, can-do employee who believes in a positive state of mind and body. Works well with others -- especially young people. Motivated, hard worker who excels in a team environment. Enjoys seeing tangible outcomes from personal effort.
Responsible and Reliable
Healthy Lifestyle Role Model
Extensive Sports Knowledge
* Complete indoor and outdoor residential and commercial construction projects
* Install and repair roofs, flashings and surfaces
* Mentor junior team members, providing guidance on proper techniques and safety
* Crossfit Level One Certified Trainer
* Coached and assisted in pre-programmed workouts
* Taught new athletes effective and safe skills to perform workouts
* Developed programs in association with Lead Coach/Owner
* Strong knowledge of Olympic Lifting, Crossfit methodology and programs
* Assisted with Crossfit Kids classes, for young athletes ages 8 - 18
* Trained police officers, fire fighters, triathlon and marathon competitors
* Supported Lead Coach/Owner in growing the business by providing excellent customer service to athletes of all ages and from all walks of life
*Apprenticed after school and on weekends with Lead Coach/Owner of a Crossfit workout facility
*Learned key skills to train and motivate others
*Supported all functions of the gym's daily operations
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Ed and the Boys Construction Craftsman resume example in Maplewood, New Jersey ?
This is an actual resume example of a Construction Craftsman who works in the Personal Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 15766 Personal Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.