My name is Ricardo Gil and I love computers. Since I was a kid my interests were all about technology. Through the years I have been involve in many areas in the society where I learned how to use, fix, and teach how to use computers and any technology device.
Repair and maintenance of all the computer system in three offices.
- Software and Hardware repair.
- Attend any employee with technical problems on their system.
- Managed firewall, network monitoring and server monitoring both on- and off-site.
- Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
I worked as a content manager for the website www.tupelota.com where my principal duties were:
- Verified data integrity and accuracy.
- Designed, developed and tested embedded software applications for use.
- Implemented JAVA-based testing features to use on final product.
I worked in Noffra for one year being part of a great team of computer technicians. My responsibilities were:
As a Developer:
- Developed data architecture design to enable analysts to perform targeted customer analysis.
- Established compatibility with third party software products by developing program for modification and integration.
- Developed work-flow charts and diagrams to ensure production team compliance with client deadlines.
As a Computer Technician:
- Supervised and provided direction for six technical direct reports regarding network activities.
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Century 21 Inmobiliaria Las Mercedes Computer Technician resume example in Fort Lauderdale, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Computer Technician. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.