• Operation of the computers and the network.
• Supervision of lab equipment and facilities.
• Keeping records of equipment and lab supplies.
• Maintaining the security of the lab.
• Assist users in the lab by demonstrating the proper use of the equipment and how to use the hardware and software to finish assignments.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of the lab to ensure safety and proper working conditions for the lab users and proper maintenance of the computers.
• Prepare the computer lab schedule, provide backup of software and perform equipment repairs or arrange for repairs to be completed.
• Responsible for the budget of the lab such as purchasing supplies and researching and purchasing replacement equipment.
• Instruct students, lab technician assistants and faculty.
Operate and maintain all related computer equipment in the lab such as – printers, – projectors, – speakers and – scanners.
• Know how to perform tests on the system and equipment to ensure that every component of the lab is working properly
• Deal with system or technical problems, install software, fix or replace components of computer or network.
Protecting Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of Universidad de Ciencia Pedagógicas data and systems.
Network of more than 250 computers, including Laptops, Tablet, Desktop and Cellphones, 10 professional server with 15 switches, 2 routers and 10 access point for WIFI in the company.
Servers with Unix, DEBIAN and Window server 2012 Operation System, includes PDC, LDAP, Proxy, DNS, Streming, RAS, FTP, mail server, Mysql.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Esbu Rafael espinosa Computer Lab Technician resume example in Louisville, Kentucky ?
This is an actual resume example of a Computer Lab Technician who works in the Installation, Maintenance and Repair Industry. LiveCareer has 17827 Installation, Maintenance and Repair resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.