The Malta Investment Management Co Ltd (MIMCOL) is a trusted business advisor to state entities and carries out a wide spectrum of assignments ranging from business advisory, managing state-sponsored initiatives to privatisation plans.
My responsibilities in this position involve decision making related to restructuring and privatisation initiatives, HR initiatives, advisory initiatives and investment portfolio management amongst others. My role within this company involves a substantial responsibility and requires effective management and decision making skills and the ability to work well within a team of professionals.
As a signatory within the bank my job involved assisting the customers with all their financial needs, however my focus was mainly on mortgages and investments.
My duties mainly involved :
• interviewing and evaluating prospective borrowers and assess credit worthiness through KYC and due diligence checks
• providing customers with the necessary information and understanding what product would fit them best.
• collecting and checking all relevant documentation.
• drawing up proposal forms.
• providing customers with the adequate insurance policies.
• issuing sanction letters in a timely manner.
• ensuring that payments are being effected by customers when due and following up for any pending payments.
• cross selling bank services.
• performing customers' reviews at established intervals.
My main duties during this period involved:
• customer care duties
• handling telephone enquiries and complaints
• promoting and selling bank services and investments
• opening customer profiles and accounts and compiling customer files with the required documentation
Considering my past banking experience, upon joining this bank I was immediately assigned within a very busy branch in a central location. My duties involved mainly;
• cash handling
• issuing of bank reports
• opening of customer profiles and accounts
• cross selling bank services and investments
The company's line of business consisted of supplying, installing, servicing and refurbishing of elevators. During this time I was in charge of all office work and of managing 10 employees who carried out on the road duties.
My duties mainly involved:
• running the payroll on a weekly basis
• HR records
• following up debtors and creditors
• bank deposits/swift transfers to foreign suppliers
• customer care relations
• coordinating technical staff's duties
• liaising with an accounting firm for the compilation of V.A.T. and end of year accounts
I was engaged with Maltco Lotteries when the company started operating in Malta in 2004. I was involved in the initial setting up of the company with regards to the HR and Finance department.
My duties included :
• payroll and HR records
• leasing and other contracts
• petty cash
• purchasing and purchase orders
• budgets and business plans
• calculation and payment of duty to the Gaming Authority
During the period I spent working in this department I was responsible for:
• assisting notaries in the process of contracts
• keeping an up to date database for all contracts and documents and the relevant registration of these documents within public entities
• payments to lawyers
During this time I was posted at a very central branch and my duties were mainly assisting business and high end clients with their daily banking needs. This position involved having a thorough knowledge of the bank products and also getting to know the clients really well in order to be able to perceive their banking needs and also be able to offer a more individual and personalised service.
During this period I worked within several departments where I gained an allover experience in the banking sector.
Over a period of 7 years I had the opportunity to work within the following departments:
• Accounts Department
• Customer Service Department
• Customer Service Department
• Banking Hall
• S.W.I.F.T. Department
• Back Office
• Private Banking
• Foreign Department
I collaborated with the bank's training center to deliver a 3 day course aimed at training new employees. The course was very successful.
I was also the bank's correspondent for Bank of Valletta offices in Australia and Canada
During my time working within this company my duties were as follows:
• coordinating the sales various offices
• petty cash
• reconciliation of daily transactions
• payments to suppliers
• data inputting
• control accounts
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Malta Gaming Authority Compliance Officer resume example in Marsaxlokk, ?
This is an actual resume example of a Compliance Officer. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.