To secure a position of a Recreation Coordinator in an upcoming or developing organization that will offer me different responsibilities to challenge my skills and abilities for growth of the organization.
Coordinate and organize recreation programs.
· Supervise, train and evaluate the work of recreation staff and volunteer personnel.
· Handle and process cash.
· Prepare administrative reports.
· Interpret and comply with City policies and procedures.
· Write promotional materials and participate in the marketing of recreation and community services.
· Operate office computer and utilize spreadsheet, word processing, and other applicable software programs.
· Maintain detailed records.
· Communicate effectively both orally and in writing with co-workers, supervisors, management, other department representatives, and the public.
· Coordinates, schedules, implements and supervises a variety of recreation and community service programs, activities and events.
· Participates in the development of recreation and community service program proposals.
· Coordinates facility reservations and scheduling.
· Monitors and reports on safety and maintenance of community center facilities and parks.
· Schedules and provides direction and training to part-time and volunteer staff.
· Receives and responds to public and community group recreation and community services inquiries and requests and assists with customer services and providing appropriate recommendations.
· Develops and writes brochure information, promotional information, and fliers regarding recreation and community services events, programs and related information.
· Prepares program evaluation reports.
· Provides program implementation recommendations and assists supervisor with special projects, departmental procedures and handing employee questions or concerns as necessary.
· Prepares and distributes logs and reports to supervisor, including revenue deposits, expense statements, attendance records, maintenance and security, event evaluations and related reports.
· Handles and records cash revenue in compliance with departmental financial controls.
· Inventories and maintains equipment and supplies; prepares orders and distributes.
· Gives presentations to community groups.
· Conducts school site visitations to promote programs.
SCMAF (Southern California Municipal Athletic Federation) Member: Secretary, Board Member(Currently)
MCEA (Montebello City Employees Association): Interim Vice President(Currently)
CPRS California Parks and Recreation Society Member(Currently)
CPR, First Aid and AED Certified (July 2021)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, itis not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: