Seeking co-op position / internship in growing and challenging organization where I can utilize my strong analytical and interpersonal skills and at the same time enhance my academic knowledge and grow professionally.
Working with balance sheets, Microsoft Office, Incorporating Data into Excel, Writing financial reports, Mathematics, Leadership and Communication skills
Language skills; bilingual, speaking two languages Urdu and English
• Tutor Calculus I, II and III including Business Calculus
• Assess students to determine their knowledge and understanding of the material
• Explain complex math concepts and how to set up problems before solving them
• Learnt interacting with students from various academic and cultural background
• Improved personal communication and presentation skills
• Collaborate with students living in on campus residence halls and were part of emerging leaders program to plan campus activities sponsored by University Residence Halls
• Serve as a peer mentor for students majoring in Accounting
• Conduct and moderated meetings. kept positive environment through ice breakers and team activities
• Attend training on how to build leadership and communication skills
• Learn to prepare meeting agenda, take meeting minutes and notes, moderate and conduct meetings
• Wrote articles for the Residence Hall Program Board (RHPB) events
• Conducted interviews of visiting celebrities for school magazine
• Improved writing and news reporting skills including taking interviews for articles
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a The University of Akron Community Desk Assistant resume example in Tracy, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Community Desk Assistant. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.