Versatile senior executive business leader bringing ten years experience as accomplished President and CEO. Strategic problem-solver, change manager, and visionary executive able to implement plans through measured operational leadership — an expert in current and future needs of functional systems. Fourteen years of managerial expertise in diversity and consulting management systems.
Ethical state Representative with two years of experience representing the people of Arizona. Adept at fighting for legislation that is in the best interest of the average citizen. Proactive and diplomatic with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable holding press conferences, giving speeches and speaking to the media. Vibrant and highly effective at anticipating and accommodating customer needs. Friendly, enthusiastic team player. Twenty years of experience in leadership in regulatory environments. Commended for executive multitasking abilities and providing top-notch service to 173.000 residents daily. Competent Senior Mangament Leader with over twenty years of experience providing excellent housekeeping services in hotel and private residence settings. Accustomed to handling work and staff pressure in fast-paced environment. Successful at meeting quality and efficiency goals and accommodating client preferences regarding housekeeping methods. Motivated leader offering twenty years in industrial cleaning services dedicated to completing tasks on time and surpassing expectations. Sanitizes guest rooms and public areas to maintain impeccable levels of cleanliness. Anticipates guest needs and demonstrates sensitivity and responsiveness to drive complete satisfaction and repeat business.
• Analyze and monitor critical government trends, proposed legislation and regulations, and industry issues in order to provide a consistent and favorable business environment.
• Analyze and recommend legislative positions on various state polices and regulatory proposals and other administrative action and emerging issues.
• Represented Legislative District six interests with members of the House of Representatives, senators and including Governors, senior administration staff, Commissioners and directors of state agencies.
• Provide information related to current legislative, regulatory and other government activities to senior staff as appropriate and communicate effectively with appropriate line-of-business managers and legal.
• Executive Legislator and wrote, 230 proposed relevant legislation and policies directly with local, state and national government policymakers.
• Attendance at state committee meetings and chaired legislative hearings as necessary, with the ability to capture salient points of concern and impact on the state.
• Managed, and coordinated strategies, and major criminal justice initiatives, operations and activities related to federal and state legislation, programs and state and local executive branch affairs.
• Lead government relations advocacy efforts at the US state and local level to support business development activities and shape regulatory and policy issues impacting the state of Arizona.
• Oversaw 46 strategic business decision-making programs to develop, enhance and enforce WB Inclusion's business and diversity mission
• Promoted business and company public profile by delivering speeches, writing 15 articles and presenting at industry conferences.
• Monitored business trend forecasts and adjusted budgets and operational plans to maximize growth and opportunities.
• Monitored business meetings trend forecasts and adjusted budgets and operational plans to maximize growth and opportunities.
• 5 years of progressively responsible senior leadership experience; previous
nonprofit experience and management of complex, multi-site
• Served as the programs primary interface and executive-level customers Established and executed the account-management disciplines, business - management processes, and associated reporting.
• Provided general account management, monitoring, relationship management to 30 staff.
• Managed and monitor the contract performance against time, the budget of $120.00.00, and performance standards using PMBOK methodology Identified program risks and provide mitigation strategies, supported project Business Cases (scope, goals, deliverables, costs, timescales, plans, dependencies, resource requirements, and milestones).
• Created and presented briefings to discuss status, progress, new and changed requirements, technical, program, and scheduling problems, which were critical to accomplishing project objectives.
• Maintained and foster meaningful relationships with employees, clients, and government stakeholders.
• Supported any high-level strategic direction data-call requests for performance measures, trending analysis, metrics, feasibility studies, and change requests serving program objectives.
• Maintained proposal development activities, participate in industry and customer events, developed white papers, case studies, and others to assist with corporate branding efforts. Lead key corporate initiatives and projects, as needed.
Professional Certifications Program Managers Course: Equal Employment Opportunity Management Course Program Managers Course: Sexual Assault Response Program Academy. Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt) Sexual Assault Prevention Course Certification, Sexual Assault Advocate Certification (NOVA) Equal Opportunity Adviser Program Diploma EEO Mediation Certification / EEO Specialist Certification / EEO Officers Certification.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: