Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with experience in commercial and residential property management, residential sales transactions, financial analysis and property accounting.
- Minor: Real Estate
- Manage the physical and fiscal aspects of a commercial portfolio of Class A Office, Retail, and Mixed use properties that consists of 1.8 million+ square feet.
- Prepare annual operating budgets for 19 properties with annual NOI totaling 9+ million
- Oversee day to day operations of a maintenance staff that consists of five building engineers to ensure properties are maintained based on industry best practices and Owner's property objectives
- Perform revenue and operating expense analysis in order to provide monthly and quarterly financial forecasts based on owner requirements
- Successfully bid and completed 3+ million dollars of budgeted capital improvement projects including but not limited to Roof Replacements, BAS upgrades, HVAC replacements, and tenant improvements
- Negotiate and administer 100+ service contracts on behalf of clients based on owner, regulatory, lease, and equipment manufacturer requirements and/or recommendations
- Represented clients in 12 residential sales transactions totaling 2.5+ million to ensure successful closing based on contractural obligations
- Generated business by utilizing available market data, networking with industry related professions, and marketing to prospective clients
- Leased and managed 10 properties for client(s) who owned single family residential properties
- Provided BPOs and competitive market analysis for lenders and owners based on current market conditions for residential, commercial, and multi family properties
- Showed and leased 32 apartments in a lease up of a 400-unit garden style apartment community in order to achieve occupancy goal of 95%
- Handled 30+ incoming calls per day, qualifying prospective residents, determining their needs, and securing lease agreements
- Processed applications quickly and efficiently, leading to more successful rentals
- Collected, accurately documented, and deposited rent payments, security deposits, and other rental fees
- Maintained lease records for all tenants to ensure lease files were in compliance with corporate policies
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- NAA CAM Designation
- 1st Place, Meritage Homes Real Estate Competition Sponsored by The University of Arizona's Eller College of Management
- Market Analysis
- Real Estate Leasing and Sales
- Customer Service
- Tenant Satisfaction
- Proficient in MRI and Jenark
- Budgeting and Forecasting
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Commercial Portfolio Manager resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a Commercial Portfolio Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.