Dedicated Sales Consultant offering over seven years of proven experience in achieving company goals, building long-term relationships and expanding sales opportunities. Focused and enthusiastic offering highly effective client rapport, marketing know-how and business-to-consumer sales expertise.
* Designed and sold complete Home Comfort systems and products.
* Demonstrated products in an effort to show potential buyers benefits and advantages and encourage purchases.
* Provided an exemplary level of service to clients to both maintain and extend the relationships for future opportunities.
* Developed promotional programs to optimize revenue levels.
* Consistently met and exceeded department expectations for productivity and accuracy levels.
* Interacted with prospects by asking appropriate open-ended questions to better understand needs and requirements.
* Successfully transitioned from Maintenance Technician into Service Technician before getting involved in sales of HVAC and Home Comfort products.
* Diagnosed equipment and comfort issues while providing clients with multiple solutions.
* Worked overtime, including evenings and weekends, to respond to emergencies and fix unsafe conditions.
* Priced out products upon the request of customers.
* Achieved Graduation with Honors.
* Perfect attendance for 10 month residential program.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Service Experts Comfort Advisor resume example in Danville, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Comfort Advisor. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.