Deadline-driven Operator with experience in a fast-paced environment. Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Place and detonate explosives
- Conduct operations that include route clearance of obstacles and rivers
- Prepare and install firing systems for demolition and explosives
- Detect mines visually or with mine detectors
- Maintained 100% accountability of all assigned equipment.
- Built / Maintained transmission power lines
- Operate heavy equipment
- String new power lines
- Set new structures
- Loaded and unloaded building materials used for construction.
- Locate underground utilities
- Drive company truck
- Use company laptop to review the city's underground mapping grid of utilities
- Access manholes and crawl spaces
- Verified data integrity and accuracy.
- Built / maintained Transmission power lines.
- Operate heavy equipment.
- String new power line.
- Set new structures.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a U.S. ARMY Combat Engineer resume example in Boonville, Missouri ?
This is an actual resume example of a Combat Engineer. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.