• Cleans linens, utensils, equipment, and storage, food preparation and serving areas for the purpose of maintaining required sanitary
• Evaluates prepared food for flavor, appearance, and temperature for the purpose of providing items that will be accepted by
students and staff.
• Inspects food items and/or supplies for the purpose of verifying quantity, quality and specifications of orders and/or complying with
mandated health standards.
• Inventories food, condiments and supplies for the purpose of ensuring availability of items required for meeting projected menu
• Maintains equipment, storage, food preparation and serving areas in a sanitary condition for the purpose of complying with current
• Maintains records and reports (e.g. counting and recording the amount of leftovers, number of opened cans, student lunch
balances, collection and reconciliation of money, informing students of their lunch balances, etc. ) for the purpose of keeping an
accurate record of food used and student accounts.
• Merchandises food and beverage items for the purpose of serving them to students and staff in an efficient manner.
Monitors kitchen and cafeteria areas (e.g. proper charging procedures for items taken, employee safety, working procedures, etc.)
for the purpose of ensuring a safe and sanitary working environment.
•Oversees the preparation, cooking, and serving of food (e.g. regular food items, special diets, students with allergies, etc. ) for the
purpose of providing students and staff with food of high nutritious quality as well as meeting individual needs.
• Performs functions of other nutritional service positions as requested by manager (e.g. cashiering, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring
adequate staff coverage within site nutritional services operations.
• Prepares food and beverage items according to standardized recipes and established food preparation procedures (e.g. regular
food items, deli sandwiches, baked goods, etc.) for the purpose of meeting mandated nutritional and projected meal requirements.
• Receives food items and/or supplies and places them in designated areas utilizing temperature requirements and food spoilage
guidelines for the purpose of ensuring availability of items required for meeting projected menu requirements.
• Reports needed supplies and equipment malfunctions for the purpose of notifying cafeteria manager of needed items and repair
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Rockwill and Collins Collector/ Dialer resume example in Jacksonville, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Collector/ Dialer who works in the Call Center Industry. LiveCareer has 204608 Call Center resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.