ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGE
Oversee customer billing and cash receipts. Supervise 5 A/R analysts; managed vendor/supplier relations; and oversee the timely, accurate processing of invoices, credit memos and payment transactions. Address escalated issues from employees and customers regarding accounts receivable; and ensured accurate and compliant A/R files and records in accordance with company policies. Key Results:
Monitor AR monthly to ensure collection is timely and accurate, meeting the organizations DSO goals and minimizing bad debt write off
Analyzing payment status, creditworthiness, terms and D&B report
Approve all adjustment prior to posting.• Recommend any bad debt write offs, obtaining required approval prior to posting
Resolve outstanding payment issues and all aspects of delinquent customers.
Work closely with Sales and Customer Service department. Reconcile payment disputes including chargeback's, correct invoicing, research and solved billing problems.
Develop and maintain effective business relations with customers.
Work on special projects as needed
Assist A/R system implementation/integration conversion(Oracle
Customer Service II, 2003-2006
• Expand new business by focusing on customer needs and market potential.
• Communicate and negotiate prices to achieve the best possible revenue
• Scheduling freight pick up for ground and air
• Provided guidance and feedback at staff meetings to help build up moral of our team as well as meeting and exceeding department goals.
• Execute plans on a timely basis to meet customer requirements.
• Schedule and plan multiple loads working with elite customers, customer managers and fleet managers to achieve and exceed on
time delivery and satisfied clients.
•Communicate network balance requirements to Broker Service and Marketing to help reach and exceed all customers' expectations.
•Manage customer and grow relations
Workflow Coordinator 1998-2001
Prioritize and assign work to departmental staff, ensure that production standards are met and maintained, maintain optimum efficiency and cost effectiveness. Ensure timely completion of paperwork and reports. Communicate issues as needed to manager, ensure training of new employees, and serve as departmental resource for ongoing questions and problem solving. Solve complex operational and customer service issues that escalate beyond staff experience and knowledge. Suggest new techniques to improve productivity to manager. Supervise 12 employees on Davox system (Dialer System). Close Accounts (checking/saving). Review yearly review for adjusters. Process payments Monitor Calls between customer and employee
.]Collection Specialist Supervisor 1992-1998
Manage and oversee departmental daily activities, setting priorities and providing direction as needed.
Utilize current collection technologies to contact and resolves and/or assist in the resolution of past due consumer and small business loans at both early and advance stages of delinquency.
• Correspond verbally and in writing with customer
• Work out collections by developing payment schedules
• Recover property by initiating legal, filing required documentation and providing attorney with proper paperwork.
• Manage daily tracking of unit performance and productivity.
• Establish, initiate and monitor Davox calls campaigns for assigned units.
• Monitor calls between customer and adjuster
• Responsible for preparation of weekly charge-off submitted by unit
• Responsible for resolution of complex or escalation internal and external issue.
• Authorized and approve monetary and non-monetary adjustments
• Assist in training and development of junior adjusters. Scope of training includes system, policies and procedures
Completed Course via Key Bank
Introduction of Management
Principles Economics Organizational
Behavior Business Statistics
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Honor Credit Union - Operations Center Collections Representative resume example in Berrien Springs, Michigan ?
This is an actual resume example of a Collections Representative. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.