Skilled in collections and committed to addressing customer concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism.Customer-focused Representative with a proven capacity to troubleshoot issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Research regarding unsettled account balance that is completely or partially unpaid
Ensure follow up by mail and phone to insurance carriers or customers on felonious payments
• Investigate customers accounts and documents methodically
• Punch all information about collection action of account into billing system
• Resolve inconsistencies and prepare adjustments
• Coordinate collection agency communication
• Answer customer inquiries about account status
• Evaluate claims denied for payment and poorly paid claims
• Verify payment information adjustments to manager
Computed sales prices, total purchases and processed payments.Described merchandise and explain operation of merchandise to customers.Maintained knowledge of current promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.Operated a cash register to process cash, check and credit card transactions.
Provided nursing assistance to residents in a 120-bed long-term-care facility.
Assisted residents with activities of daily living including helping with meals, transferring using assisting devices, bathing, dressing and grooming.
Provide high-quality patient care as an in-demand per-diem CNA within surgical, acute-care, rehabilitation, home-healthcare and nursing-home settings.
Preserve patient dignity and minimize discomfort while carrying out duties such as bedpan changes, diapering, emptying drainage bags and bathing.
Commended for chart accuracy, effective team collaboration, patient relations and consistent delivery of empathetic care.
Operated a cash register to process cash, check and credit card transactions.Guided customers in choosing items that reflected personal style and shape.Administered all point of sale opening and closing procedures.
• Received incoming telephone calls and gave professional customer service help to customers about questions on delinquent accounts for all lines of insurance
• Documented consumer contacts on system(s) of record
• Processed some currency postings and generated some invoices to clientèle Reviewed accounts, decided cancellation status and processed in keeping with departmental procedures
• Identified, initiated, and facilitated resolution of customer issues
• Negotiated payment arrangements on past owing receivables
Conducted cold calling and warm calling while promoting company image of professionalism, integrity, and quality. Initiated proactive outbound telesales calls to obtain new business from prospects. Arranged customer visits as required to close orders. Recorded gathered information into database while moving prospects along the sales cycle. Maintained professionalism and proper etiquette through all forms of communications.
Coursework in Certified Medical Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Regional Recovery Collections resume example in Hammond, Indiana ?
This is an actual resume example of a Collections who works in the Call Center Industry. LiveCareer has 204621 Call Center resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.