• 20 years of unscripted cable television development, production, and field-to-post experience.
• Created over 200 hours of non-fiction programming for a variety of networks, including Discovery, A&E, TLC, Travel, History, MTV, VH1, FYI, and the Food Network.
• In-depth knowledge of talent, client, budget, and production management.
Exceptional spoken and written communication
Self-motivated, excellent at juggling multiple tasks
Team leadership and project management
Digital editing software - AVID
Content and Story Development
Creative Strategist and Team Management
TINY HOUSE NATION: Co-Supervised Field and Post staff on this tiny home build and design tv series. - Created 65 episodes, and co-managed a total of $35 million over 4 seasons for this highest-rated show on the FYI channel. Experience with Product Placement and Brand Integration for network and client approval.
ANTHONY BOURDAIN: NO RESERVATIONS. Emmy-award winning irreverent, popular, food, culture and travel series. (Travel Channel / 40 episodes, 2 seasons)
-Managed talent, hired field and post staff. Liaised with network producers and various network departments to manage product placement, integration, budget, schedule, and creative.
- Nominated for an Emmy: Outstanding Non-Fiction series in 2011
- Nominated for the PGA award for Outstanding Non-Fiction Television Producer - Season 6
DANCE THE WORLD: Jaycee Gossett hosts this dance, culture, and travel show during Mardi Gras in Rio de Janeiro. (Travel Chl / 1 pilot).
TOWER DOGS: Men and women who risk their lives every day working the deadliest job in America: the building and repairing of telecom towers. (History Channel / 6 episodes - Production halted due to access restrictions.)
-Brainstormed show concepts and creative devices to best tell their stories in a series format. Developed potential characters and initiated storylines on scouts.
DALLAS SWAT: True-life drama featuring elite SWAT officers who face life-threatening situations. (A&E / 10 episodes)
- Successfully developed pitch idea to series. The series was so well-received that it was franchised to locations in Kansas City and Detroit.
THE RIDE: A music series exploring the most impactful moments in the careers of stars - JHUD, Snoop, T.I. and Jessie J. (MTV International and VH1 / 4 episodes)
- Successfully managed the staff midway through production to delivery, a major responsibility was ensuring that Rights and Clearances documents were all obtained.
HOTEL IMPOSSIBLE: This highly successful, longstanding series features Anthony Melchiorri's attempts to turnaround failing hotels in just 4 days (Travel Channel / 39 Episodes)
- Managed all aspects of creative in post: from storytelling and talent management, to scriptwriting.
SELECT SHOWS INCLUDE:
MIAMI BODYWORK: A docu-business reality series about a team of 3 Miami-based plastic surgery doctors and their patients. (The Learning Channel / 6 episodes)
- Hired staff, crew, managed talent, oversaw field and some post.
MATERNITY WARD: Character-driven, reality series about at-risk moms and newborn babies. (The Learning Channel/ / 6 episodes)
- Oversaw field crews at 4 hospitals in Fresno, CA and Dallas TX, and finished all shows in post.
SELECT SHOWS INCLUDE:
FIRST DAYS: Residents-in-training at the University of Michigan hospital manage high-risk cases. (Discovery Chl. /1 ep.)
MAKING THE MESSAGE: A 2-hour special on John Kerry/George W. Bush's fight for the presidency. A rare, behind-the-scenes look at how the nominees and their parties communicate political messages thru the conventions. (Discovery Chl)
WOMEN AND THE HOLY KINGDOM: Host-based investigative and humanistic approach to women's lives in Saudi Arabia. (Discovery Chl. / 1 ep.)
NOW WHO'S BOSS: The CEO, John Vanderslice at Club Med, Cancun tests his abilities when he takes on the lowest-ranking positions at his company. (TLC / 1 ep.)
A COOK'S TOUR: Chef/author Tony Bourdain's adventures in Vietnam, France, and Portugal. (Food Network/4 eps.)
The Yoga School, NY - Yoga Instructor, Krishnamacharya Yoga 200 hours certification 2012
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Leftfield Pictures Co-Executive Producer resume example in Buffalo, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Co-Executive Producer. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.