Maintain material traceability thru out machining process
Member of plant safety team
08/2012 to 03/2013
Electronic RestorationRestronic － Frederick, MD
Maintain traceability of all incoming projects.
Test incoming electronics
Disassemble electronics to be restored
Reassemble restored electronics and test
09/2011 to 06/2012
Laptop Disassembler Laptop Aid － Reno, NV
Test laptop components
Identify components and prepare for resale
06/2011 to 08/2011
Tyco Valve/Manpower － Reno, NV
Assist in assembly of oil control valves
- Move valves through assembly process using overhead cranes
- Prepare completed valves for testing procedures
- Test valves for quality control and prepare for shipping.
02/2009 to 03/2011
Foreman/leadTinmasters Sheet metal － Quartz Hill, Ca.
Manage 5 man work crew on multiple construction sites
- Fabricate and install sheet metal flashing on new residential and commercial projects
- Order materials and manage inventory for multiple projects
- Coordinate work schedule with various other construction crews
- Maintain quality customer service and high safety standards
- Assure building and safety codes are followed
- Read and understand blueprints.
04/2008 to 09/2008
Foreman/leadVerdugo Company － Burbank, Ca.
Fabricate and install sheet metal flashings on residential and commercial projects
- Managed 10 man work crew to completion of project
- Troubleshoot and resolve waterproofing problems
- Order all materials necessary for daily work to be performed
- Responsible for quality of work performed.
02/1991 to 04/2008
Shop foreman/lead installerBradford Sheet － Lancaster, Ca
Coordinate and manage daily activities of 20 employee sheet metal company
- Training, assigning and disciplining of employees
- Estimating cost projections for materials and manpower from project blueprints
- Meet with contractors, architects, inspectors and owners on various projects
- Ordering of materials needed for various project
- Responsible for quality of work performed by crews
- Troubleshoot and resolve construction issues on projects
- Fabrication and installation of sheet metal flashings on residential and commercial projects
- Maintain quality customer service and high safety standards.
02/1990 to 01/1991
Security GuardPalmdale Security Palmdale Ca
Obtain California Guard Card
- Successfully complete all required training
- Be part of security team maintaining security and public safety on various job sites.
03/1987 to 01/1990
PainterMarciano Painting － Bishop, Ca
Worked on residential and commercial painting crew
- Experienced in the application of paint, stain and varnish
- Experienced in all techniques for application of materials
- Responsible for preparation and cleanup.
02/1984 to 02/1987
Tool and cutter grinderButler Industries － Valencia, Ca.
Work in tool crib
- Safely use bench grinder, surface grinder and tooling fixtures
- Sharpen milling tools and lathe tools for various metal cutting applications
- Maintain all safety practices.
03/1981 to 01/1984
Machine operatorJ H Machine － Canyon Country, Ca
Set up and run CNC mill
- Machine aerospace parts to specs
- Measure parts and offset machine to maintain tolerances
- Maintain production schedule
- Operate all machines in a "safety first manner".
United States Army
- National Defense Service Medal
- Good Conduct Medal.