Bilingual in English and Spanish CNA and RVT. I am a DMS graduate with honors and perfect attendance form Virginia College. I Am currently working hard to pass my RDMS and OB/GYN boards. I served as the DMS President for the student society. I know what it takes to be a successful leader and willing to learn and grow. Also pursuing future education at UT MD Anderson. I could be a great asset to any department that requires my assistance and provide excellent customer service in both languages. I am able to adapt very quickly to new situations, as I have 4 years of previous experience in the healthcare field as a CNA. I Gained knowledge and experience by volunteering and going to different clinical sites for ultrasound with highly skilled professionals. I have done my rotations at Dell Children's ARA, ARA Far West Location and did my Exten at ST. Davids Medical Center Round Rock and Heart Hospital. Did my volunteering before going to college at ST. Davids Round Rock where i helped out in the ultrasound and Nuclear medicine departments.
Effective communication skills in both English and Spanish
• Privacy/ HIPPA regulations
• Worked with different type of Ultrasound machines
Siemens Acuson 700
GE Logic E500
• Communicate and Work with highly skilled CNAs and Nurses
• Assist residents and patients
• Observation and teamwork, stamina, Display emotional stability
• Maintain accurate records of patient care, condition progress and concerns
• Chart and take vital signs, food tickets, patient care exposure
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center CNA resume example in Georgetown, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a CNA. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.