I am an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect/ Network Engineer Professional with Five (5) + years of experience working as a Cloud Solutions Architect for several clients and managing server
infrastructures and data center operations. Implementing upgradable, scalable, Hyper-converged infrastructure across multiple platforms (Unix, Linux, Amazon Linux).
Database Querying Languages;
Excellent communication skill
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - Certified
• AWS Solutions Architect Associate - Certified
• AWS Developer Associate - Certified (Feb 29th 2020)
ITIL V4 Certified
• Designed and implemented scalable solutions in the cloud environment leveraging cloud enterprise technology and services in AWS, such as AWS VPC, Autoscaling Group, ELB, and AWS Global Infrastructure (Regions and Availability Zones).
• Provided guidance for development teams on architectural solutions and best practices for deploying and provisioning IT services in the cloud.
• Communicated technical solutions involving cloud service adoption to both development staff and customers. (internal and external)
• Experience in reviewing and managing technical and business requirements for establishing new AWS cloud platforms that incline with the client's IT Cost Budget, utilizing AWS cost Explorer, AWS Budgets
• Ensured that all cloud solutions architectured for the client business cases were designed to meet the security, availability, and performance expectations that the client's business model demands.
• Analyzed cloud implementations and provided recommendations to increase efficiency of systems leveraging Trusted Advisor checks that provides you real time guidance to help you provision your resources following AWS best Practices
• Orchestrated governance, authorization, authentication and identity access management of the client entire cloud environment using AWS IAM services (IAM users, IAM group, IAM roles, IAM policies, Identity federation), AWS Organization, AWS single sign-on.
• Designed the architectural frameworks solution( IaaS, PaaS, SaaS )that best suits the clients web application hosting demand in the AWS cloud platform leveraging AWS services, such as EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S# web Hosting, EC2, Lambda, AWS Fargate, with focus for the AWS cloud services adopted with focus on integrated and automated service delivery
• Designed a secured hybrid network connection between the provisioned private network in the AWS Cloud space (VPC) and the client cooperate network leveraging AWS VPC Peering, VPN Connection, AWS Transit Gateway.
• Deep knowledge on AWS platform, service catalogue, mapping client platform and application deployment requirement into AWS platform specific services like Route 53 for DNS query routing, AWS VPC, IGW, NAT Gateway, for provisioning private network cloud, static IP, Route Table, Network address translation, and subnet configuration.
• Helped in Cloud Migration Solution Design and delivery through following leads and builds migration architecture solution, strategy, and roadmap for multi cloud environment AWS (major), other clouds like Azure, google cloud platform.
• Builds migration solution for hybrid cloud platform (on-prem, off-prem, dedicated cloud) and managed active directory dependent workloads, using AWS AD Connector, IAM role, IAM Policies.
• Leads the team to design migration strategy, migration tools, migration network requirement, application, database and integration component migration pathways.
• Designed automation implementation strategy for manual business and IT processes using AWS Lambda, DynamoDB.
• Automated backup and restoration processes and test the recovery of those backups on a regular basis utilizing services like AWS Backup, AWS S3, AWS Lambda, IAM
• Lead the team to adopt right migration tools for various migration method for (re-host, refactor, rearchitect, replatform, containerization using CloudEndure.
• Created and maintained AWS networking: VPC, Subnets, Route Table, Security Groups, VPN, Peer-to-peer, NAT Gateway, Elastic IP, Application load balancers, VPC endpoints, Network load balancer, security group and NACL's.
• Hands-on experience with industry automation Third party tool, like Ansible Jenkins (CI/CD), Chef Puppet Terraform, AWS Native, DevOps services such as Cloud Formation Templates, stacks, Code Build, Code Commit, Code Deploy, Code pipeline
• Communicated and demonstrated the value of cloud solutions to variety of stakeholders to address complex and competing drivers in complex technical environments using lucid chart application.
• I have had the opportunity to help shape and deliver a strategy to define processes to provision Amazon's Web Services (e.g., AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS RDS, AWS Lambda, AWS TIC, AWS Managed Firewall, AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, AWS KMS, AWS Security Groups, AWS IAM)
• As an AWS Security professional, I am able to define, implement processes, develop deep expertise in the AWS technologies, provisioned and managed AWS services using the AWS platform; and being a subject matter expert on security as it relates to customer applications and services, producing whitepapers as well as process diagrams.
• As an AWS Security professional provided exceptional process design and leadership to my team offshore and onshore for cloud computing.
• AWS Security Administrator will be primarily responsible for the operation of enterprise-level platforms and infrastructure. Focus is AWS Cloud-Native infrastructure with Microsoft Server workloads.
• I Designed, built, upgraded, and operated multiple cloud environments. Hands-on installation & configuration within the AWS/Azure Clouds.
• I have vast experience using ITSM systems like ServiceNow/BMC Remedy/Jira to define service provisioning processes. This includes participating in service design sessions, runbooks and Infrastructure as Code to enable user and system provisioning.
• I constantly reviewed/monitored the entire environment and executed initiatives to reduce failures, defects, and improve overall performance.
• Provided incident management support on escalated troubled tickets as needed.
• I have strong knowledge and hands-on experience with LAN/WAN design, TCP/IP protocol, AWS VPC, AWS Route53, AWS Directory Service, AWS IAM, AWS ALB/NLB/ELB.
• Documented processes and procedures for use by other cloud operations team (DevOps/automation concepts, tools, and scripting languages that develops infrastructure as Code
• Provided advanced support, troubleshooting, design, and management of the overall health of a managed infrastructure solution for the customer.
• Worked on Controlling AWS costs by right-sizing services for capacity management needs, monitor usage, use AWS Cost Explorer to optimize savings while leveraging the AWS Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculators.
• Hands-on Operations, DevOps, application administrator, 5+ years of Cloud computing experience, working with several corporations in finance, healthcare, manufacturing.
• I have built strong leadership principles that reflect the Amazon Leadership Principles. Customer-facing and presentation skills. Whiteboard session skills.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: