Experienced Project Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology, transportation and services industry. Skilled in Management, Project Portfolio Management, Community Organizing and Project Coordination, acquired knowledge from IBM Internal Education and former positions.
Shortly after becoming and working as a Migration Test Project Manager I was promoted to lead a separate stream in the same business account, for the same customer.
From March I have become a Wave Project manager with the following scope of activities:
• Project goal is to migrate Commercial banking sector account's traditional servers to Cloud
• Plan Application assessment meeting with application owner and evaluate application compatibility with Cloud
• Request new servers based on application requirements
• Support application owner with setup (access issues, firewall rules etc.)
• Gather resources for Cutover, collect necessary information, schedule Runbook review meeting with all stakeholders
• Lead the Cutover event, track progress, solve issues, gather sign off of successful cutover
• After successful Cutover and hypercare period, support decommission of source systems
• Track the status of all assigned applications and report to management
As Migration Test Project Manager I was coordinating the test data migrations into Cloud, of a market leader European bank in different countries. I was the communication channel between stakeholders and migration parties such as system architects and technical experts.
Man in charge in case of any possible risks and defects.
Aquiring, and validating test cases from different parties (OS and Middleware), discussing and agreeing on migration documents.
As Linux team leader, I had an opportunity to handle a whole infrastructure project, I successfully did. Afterwards, I received many appreciation, which encouraged me to apply for such role.
Scope of activities:
Keep in touch on a daily basis with technical teams (OS, Middlewares), architects
(deployment design) to plan and follow-up tasks of the team members and ensure that
deadlines are met
- Ensure appropriate communication and coordination
- Handle the infrastructure part of a new deployment (virtual servers, LPAR), forecast
lpar builds, plan dates for OS build, plan dates for middleware installations, initiate
SCoA/D process, constantly report status to Customer & Program Manager, solve any
issues that arise
- Coordinate OS/Middleware upgrades, report status to security team
- Drive migrations (moving data from old virtual server to new virtual server. Plan
technical details with architects and technical teams, agree on dates with Customer &
- Conduct virtual server sunsets & decommissions (remove application data,
middlewares, OS, allocate back lpar resources)
- License management (cost is managed centrally)
- Manage complex projects which affect the whole application hosting environment (e.g.
update WAS/IHS/MQ certificates on all servers)
As a team lead backup I was supporting the team leader with all the duties needed;
I was establishing technical education for my team, and kept helping upgrading their skills;
I was separating work fields to specified person.
I was also taking care of a specified environment for an external Customer.
Operative Support in Red Hat Enterprise and SuSe Linux
Identifying, diagnosing, categorizing the incidents/tickets and setting priorities
Ensuring the daily operation of given operation systems
System monitoring and in case of detecting a defect generates a ticket
Working together with other internal operative teams (MW and OS) on common tasks
Working together with internal Customers on common Projects
Working together with external Customers
On Call service (if needed)
TSM administration (data backup and restore);
Administration and configuration of Brocade Storage Area Network switches;
Tape Library configuration;
Monitoring server reports;
User problem management;
Change management (making modifications on servers);
Project management (Building and configuration of new servers).
I organized domestic and international transportation. I also dealt with acquisition, warehouse management, market statistics and forecast. I took care of the translation of EU certificates, datasheets, approvals, leaflets, catalogs, contracts, marketing presentations, training materials etc.
Product / brand managing was my second main field of work. I was responsible for launching & managing new products on Hungarian market, creating sales strategy, design, brand awareness, advertisement etc.
I kept everyday contact with Polish HQ and subsidiaries in Eastern and Central Europe.
Aquaristics (Aquagardens), figure painting and writing.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a IBM Client Innovation Center Cloud Migration Project Manager resume example in Székesfehérvár, ?
This is an actual resume example of a Cloud Migration Project Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.