- Good communication and listening skills, strong problem solving and decision making abilities, highly motivated with good team working skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Hindi & German
- Mental Health Counselor with skill in leading situation-specific counseling sessions. Expertise in working with children and adults in crisis.
- Empathetic mental health professional highly accomplished in counseling, crisis intervention and treatment analysis and planning.
• Experience working with both children from different age groups and cultural backgrounds.
• Aptitude in a wide range of clinical tasks including patient assessment, interventions, counseling and behavior modification.
• Worked with troubled youths to improve anxiety, aggression, depression and unhealthy behaviors.
• Worked as part of the counseling team and conducted one-on-one therapy sessions.
• Part of the Day Care and Rehabilitation Centre.
• History taking and assessment of the OPD and IPD.
• Observing mental status examination.
• Group counseling ( Drug addiction and other substances)
• Conducted client interviews, was allowed to freely interact with patients.
• Handling individual / Group cases and their counseling.
• Maintaining good relationship with students & their parents
• Taking classes on life skills from grade 6 to grade 8.
• Treating and giving opportunity to student to perform / highlight their skills.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a EUROKIDS SCHOOL Clinical Psychologist resume example in RAMPUR, UTTAR PRADESH ?
This is an actual resume example of a Clinical Psychologist. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.