The main focus of teaching these past 10 years has been in the mental health setting (Approximately 75% of my Job). The other 25% has been working in the Med-surg & LTC setting supervising, guiding and management of student nurses.
Responsibilities as follows:
This was PRN on a long term care unit. Worked on the med-surg unit as well as the mental health units. Was offered more hours teaching and couldn't do both. Responsible for handling all aspects care as a staff RN.
Responsible for management of one parent and three branch offices. The parent office had approximately 300 patients and 70 employees. Implementation of marketing strategies resulted in rapid growth and the necessity to manage this growth. Other responsibilities included guiding and assisting staff with preparation for JCAHO surveys, interviewing, hiring, disciplining of staff, payroll, Advisory Board and Utilization Review Board meetings, staff and physician inservices, orientation of new staff, and office budgets.
Started this position as a staff nurse. I was promoted to nursing supervisor and then Assistant Administrator and eventually Administrator.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Murfreesboro Clinical Nursing Instructor RN resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a Clinical Nursing Instructor RN. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.