RN passionate in working with an adult population seeking a staff nurse role on a medical/surgical unit.
• Staff RN on 20-bed Urology/Gynecology/Oncology post-surgical services with medicine overflow
• Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment and maintained patient flow
• Collaborate with health care team including: physicians, social workers, case manager, physical, occupational and speech therapists, and spiritual counselor and family members
• Responsible for medication management, insertion and maintenance of Foley catheters, IV pumps, wound care, bladder scan, administration of blood products
• Supervised nursing students with medication administrations to ensure safety
• Instructed patients and family members on proper discharge care
• Managed care for post-operative patients through discharge
• Accurately documented all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications, discharge instructions and follow-up care
• Managed health care needs of clients with traumatic brain injury, Alzheimer's and dementia
• Administered oral and subcutaneous medications and G-tube feeds
• Actively participated in staff meetings and care conferences for each client
• Addressed client complaints and resolving problems within a timely and professional manner as needed
• Coordinated client care with client, social workers case managers, primary care providers, activity programmers and client family/legal guardians
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a resume example in Hayward, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.