Highly efficient Healthcare Management Professional combining more than 9 years of dialysis experience with proficiency in financial management, leadership, and positive clinical outcomes. Eager to transition talent, expertise, and proven management skills to a career as an FKC Director of Operations.
• Efficiently Driving FMS quality standards through meeting all ESRD regulatory requirements and the practice of QAI
(57% CQS score/16% > than area/11% > than national average)
• Routine implementation of FMS quality goals and development of facility specific action plans in order to achieve FMS quality standards.
• Proficient Budget/Profit and Loss analysis (consistently met budget for treatments, patient counts, personnel cost, pt care expenses)
• Successful management of pharmacy penetration (63% penetration)
• Effective oversight of personnel and productivity cost ( DPC consistently less than 1.85 for Denovo)
• Astute maintenance and communication of efficient and timely patient schedules to ensure maximization of the facility station efficiency. (97% Schedulewise compliance)
• Adept fostering of a positive , team oriented work environment thorough empowerment and investment in employees (100% employee retention rate)
• Identification of and acting on adverse events and action threshold
• Acting resource for the patient to address patient concerns and questions
• Awareness of each patient, including hospitalizations, no-shows, catheter use, and any significant change in patient care status
•Trained and oriented staff as necessary.
•Observed direct patient care staff for appropriate technique and adherence to facility policies and procedures.
• Assisted with compliance to OSHA programs in order to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
•Maintained overall shift operation in a safe, efficient, and effective matter.
•Met routinely with the Facility Administrator to discuss personnel and patient care status, issues, and information.
•Assessed daily patient care needs and develop and distribute patient care assignments appropriately.
•Assumed primary responsibility in an emergency situation.
•Assessed patient needs, response to dialysis treatments, and communicated concerns to rounding physician. Implemented changes in patient care/treatment as directed.
•Monitored and supervised all patient care
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Fresenius Kidney Care Orange Park North Clinical Manager resume example in Middleburg, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Clinical Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.