Knowledgeable Clinical Dietitian well-versed in educating patients and families, monitoring patient nutrition and managing physician-ordered diets. Demonstrated success in collaborating with clinicians to optimize patient plans.
Experienced in helping hospital patients deal with chronic medical problems through effective nutrition. Adept at educating patients and families, planning menus.Bringing 17 years experiesnce in this field.
Expert in conducting workshop on lifestyle diseases including cardiovascular disease , Diabetes and obesity.
PG diploma in Health and Hospital Management from IIBM Institute.
Worked as Dietician at Devraj Hospital Allahabad.
(a) Duration: Feb 1998– Nov 1999.
(b) Nature of Work: Therapeutic Nutrition, prescription of weight reducing diet and monitoring of cases.
2. Worked as Dietician at Dr Inamdar Heart Clinic and Naturopathy Centre, Pune.
(a) Duration: 2000– 2001.
(b) Nature of Work: Diet Counselor.
3. Worked as “Project Coordinator” at Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Science MHOW, MP.
(a) Duration: 2003– 2004.
(b) Nature of Work: Coordinator of a project sponsored by UNICEF (The Socio- Economic and Political Status of Women of Scheduled Castes and Schedule tribe of Madhya Pradesh)
4. Worked as freelance dietician at Wellington for approx one year (2006-07).
5. NGO “SEVA”. Associated with the NGO “SEVA” from 2007-2010 as a visiting dietician and the job included delivering lectures on health and nutrition. The job also warranted giving dietary guidance to people attending the lectures.
6. Presently working as freelance dietitian. The patients includes from weight management, diabetes, blood pressure, hypothyroids, infertility, pregnant women and kids.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Inamdar Multispeciality Hospital Pune Clinical Dietitian resume example in Bhatinda, Punjab ?
This is an actual resume example of a Clinical Dietitian. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.