1. Worked as Dietician at Devraj Hospital Allahabad.
(a) Duration: Feb 1998– Nov 1999.
(b) Nature of Work: Therapeutic Nutrition, prescription of weight reducing diet and monitoring of cases.
2. Worked as Dietician at Dr Inamdar Heart Clinic and Naturopathy Centre, Pune.
(a) Duration: 2000– 2001.
b) Nature of Work: Diet Counselor.
Helped manage chronic diseases with effective dietary plans.
.3 Worked as “Project Coordinator” at Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Science MHOW, MP.
a) Duration: 2003– 2004.
(b) Nature of Work: Coordinator of a project sponsored by UNICEF (The Socio- Economic and Political Status of Women of Scheduled Castes and Schedule tribe of Madhya Pradesh).
4. Publication of articles on health and nutrition in local newspaper.
5. Worked as freelance dietician at Wellington for approx one year (2006-07).
6. NGO “SEVA”. Associated with the NGO “SEVA” from 2007-2010 as a visiting dietician and the job included delivering lectures on health and nutrition. The job also warranted giving dietary guidance to people attending the lectures.
7. Presently working as freelance dietician. The patients includes from weight management, diabetes, blood pressure, hypothyroids, infertility, pregnant women and kids.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a e_Dietitian(work from home) Clinical Dietitian resume example in Bhatinda, Punjab ?
This is an actual resume example of a Clinical Dietitian. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.