I believe I can make a valuable contribution to your company. I am motivated and highly passionate about doing a a good job. I have qualifications, experience and qualities that suit this position well including:
• Experience in training and development
• Experience in managing employees
•Qualified with a Bachelor of Human Resource Management with several years of experience
Course GPA: 5.83
- Key Achievements
• Obtained high distinction grades for Accounting, Business Analytics classes and Management and Organisational Behavior
• Obtained distinction grades for Managing Human Resources, Managing Organisational Change, Staffing and Remuneration, Introduction to marketing, Informatics, Leadership and Team Dynamics and Corporate and Social Responsibility.
• Industry Experience Conducting Training Needs Analysis and Training Programs. Part of course assessment required students to contact local businesses, conduct organisational analysis to help identify training needs, then develop and implement a training plan to minimize training gaps.
• Completed over 96 hours of industry experience as an intern in the Human Resource Management Department at QML Pathology head office (Brisbane).
Key Areas of Study;
Commissioner of Declarations
Rennae Silvestri - SMS Finance - Senior Loan Processor
0431 470 404
David Cawthorne - BCU Credit Union - Branch Manager
0408 865 598
0456 955 519 - Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a SMS Finance Client Services Manager resume example in Mountain Creek, QLD ?
This is an actual resume example of a Client Services Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.