My professional background is customer service and it has been a major contributer to my vast knowledge of many different systems. I have provided customer services for cellular customers, handled health care benefits, and managed payroll service calls. I am familiar with call center standards such as AHT, hold time, and call monitors. I have completed World Class Service Training, Fish programs, and Quality 1st training to name a few.
-Named Top performer of the South Region 1st quarter 2011.
-Received a number of certificates for productivity.
-Received letters, emails and calls from client's expressing their satisfaction.
-Received perfect attendance awards 3 consecutive years.
- Provide guidance and best practice information regarding payroll business issues, researching state and other statutory requirements.
- Develop and maintain effective verbal and written communication with all parties.
- Work with internal technical support, various production departments and additional ADP Service hubs as needed to identify a resolution.
- Consistently monitor open client issues until successful completion.
- Escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Ensure World Class Service client satisfaction on each transaction.
- Identifying clients-at-risk. -continually upgrading knowledge and skill base relating to new product rollouts, existing products and statutory/legislative changes.
- Respond professionally and timely to client incoming phone calls, web inquiries, emails and/or faxes.
- Investigate, research, analyze and test outcomes in order to resolve client questions an/or problems correctly.
-Handle inbound calls and assisted members with benefits and claims.
-Handle client requests relating to Member Services ranging from routine inquiries and basic application navigation to complex problems and difficult troubleshooting issues.
-Communicated with physicians and office managers to resolve issues and verify coverage.
-Research applications to meet the client's specific needs for Tier II resolution.
-Identified by Manager and Director for excellent member services.
-Assisted my team in any way possible to achieve our common goals.
-Generated leads for sales department to refinance mortgages.
-Educated account holders for Wells Fargo Refinance Department on the new products that were available for Pre-Qualified Account Holders to obtain a lower interest rate on their existing mortgage.
-Graduated Top 5 % of the Training Class
-Handled inbound calls to negotiate payment due, rate plans, and assisted with problem solving on technical issues with hand unit.
-Assisted in training New Hires in transition to the call floor.
-Earned recognition as a Fab 5 Representative for collecting $500.00 per day consistently for over a 5 day period.
Mary Brewer Insurance School
Columbia, SC, Richland
South Carolina Life, Accidental & Health Insurance License
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a ADP Client Service Representative resume example in Charlotte, North Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a Client Service Representative who works in the Call Center Industry. LiveCareer has 204605 Call Center resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.