I am a 20 year business professional with a career spanning in Insurance, Asset Wealth Management, Home Lending and Compliance which includes 12 years of management. I currently support Asset Wealth Management, working on various projects, completing (Risk Control Self-Assessment) RSCA work, driving efficiency by creating process improvements, drafting process flows, acting as the point person during audit engagements, collaborating with business partners to ensure adherence to regulatory controls, and providing solutions to self-identified process gaps.
Nationwide Insurance/ Mar 2014 to Jan 2017
• Implemented internal QC program resulting in accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of analysis.
• Designed and implemented analysis database resulting in a 40% decrease in departmental staff.
• Created and implemented training processes and procedures.
• Managed departmental reports and workflow
Conventional and Private Claims Supervisor
JPMorgan Chase / Jan 2008 to Jul 2010
• Increased claim timeliness by 98% by increasing staff and implementing claims database.
• Created training material that resulted in less claims errors.
• Managed and trained three claims teams located both domestically and internationally while maintaining accuracy and timeliness.
• Implemented controls resulting in faster return on claim funds and increased claim amounts for the company.
JPMorgan Chase/ Oct 2001 to Jan 2008
• Designed and implemented the payoff database resulting in decreasing staff from 10 to 2 full time employees.
• Eliminated audit findings by implementing process improvement and procedural changes resulting in zero audit findings for the 2002 fiscal year.
• Successfully managed and organized project to eliminate audit findings of 2,000 home equity loan files
• Reduced departmental cost by 10% by implementing a paperless environment with automating departmental processes.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.