Senior Project Management with over 18 years experience in healthcare demonstrating skillful leadership within the nation's leading medical organizations such as Mayo Clinic. Have excelled in academic training in Public Administration, Biology, Clinical Research and Project Management in addition to numerous business methodologies.
University Independent inorganic chemistry research project with Dr. Donald Mencer resulted in co-authored text-book chapter publication.
Member of Pi-Alpha-Alpha and Golden Key International 2007 Honor Societies.
Responsible for managing large clinical medical data exchange and chart review projects. Liaise with Account Management, IT and Operations to ensure the service delivery commitments are fulfilled. Demonstrate strong analytical skills, project management principals and information systems technology.
RefBin is a small medical literature organizational start-up company founded by my previous employer at the University of Vermont., Dr. David Krag. My role included serving in steering and consultant role for small business development matters of project management, marketing, customer service, financials.
Managed programs and projects in department of Enterprise Integration Services including the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation (UHCCF.org).
Provided oversight of all business functions for Department of Hematology Oncology, Breast Health Center and Pediatric Oncology.
Managed four cores of field and academic work in addition to all personnel and business aspects of federal grant for health disparities in northern Minneapolis.
Managed all aspects of ovarian and colorectal oncology clinical research and compliance with federal and international research standards (GCP, ICH, FDA, others). Responsibilities included:
Managed a breast cancer and melanoma oncology research program that included clinical, animal and laboratory research protocols.
Conducted voltage-gated patch-clamping experiments to determine effect of anesthetic, anti-psychotics, pesticides and other materials on sodium channel ion current.
1. Assessment of hepatocyte growth factor in ovarian cancer mortality. Goode EL, Chenevix-Trench G, Hartmann LC, Fridley BL, Kalli KR, Vierkant RA, Larson MC, White KL, Keeney GL, Oberg TN, Cunningham JM, Beesley J, Johnatty SE, Chen X, Goodman KE, Armasu SM, Rider DN, Sicotte H, Schmidt MM, Elliott EA, Høgdall E, Kjær SK, Fasching PA, Ekici AB, Lambrechts D, Despierre E, Høgdall C, Lundvall L, Karlan BY, Gross J, Brown R, Chien J, Duggan DJ, Tsai YY, Phelan CM, Kelemen LE, Peethambaram PP, Schildkraut JM, Shridhar V, Sutphen R, Couch FJ, Sellers TA; Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2011 Aug;20(8):1638-48. doi: 10.1158/1055-9965.EPI-11-0455. Epub 2011 Jul 1.
2. Polymorphisms in ABCB1 and ERCC2 associated with ovarian cancer outcome. Peethambaram P, Fridley BL, Vierkant RA, Larson MC, Kalli KR, Elliott EA, Oberg AL, White KL, Rider DN, Keeney GL, Cunningham JM, Hartmann LC, Goode EL. Int J Mol Epidemiol Genet. 2011;2(2):185-95. Epub 2011 May 2.
3. Risk of ovarian cancer and inherited variants in relapse-associated genes. Peedicayil A, Vierkant RA, Hartmann LC, Fridley BL, Fredericksen ZS, White KL, Elliott EA, Phelan CM, Tsai YY, Berchuck A, Iversen ES Jr, Couch FJ, Peethamabaran P, Larson MC, Kalli KR, Kosel ML, Shridhar V, Rider DN, Liebow M, Cunningham JM, Schildkraut JM, Sellers TA, Goode EL. PLoS One. 2010 Jan 27;5(1):e8884. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0008884.
4. Local anesthetic properties of a novel derivative, N-methyl doxepin, versus doxepin and bupivacaine. Sudoh Y, Cahoon Elliott E, De Girolami U, Wang GK. Anesth Analg. 2004 Mar;98(3):6726, table of contents.
5. Tricyclic antidepressants as long-acting local anesthetics. Sudoh Y, Cahoon Elliott E, Gerner P, Wang GK. Pain. 2003 May;103(1-2):49-55.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Ciox Health (cioxhealth.com) Client Project Manager resume example in New Richmond, Wisconsin ?
This is an actual resume example of a Client Project Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.