To pursue a rewarding career and to utilize my extensive training skills
utilizing different tools,
worked in the tlc shelter, I monitored hallways making sure clients were safe at all time, filed papers, also assisted with giving out medications, feeding clients at breakfast time, also cleaning in areas that need to be cleaned,
· Monitor house at night, Make sure clients don't sneak out of house, Maintain cleaning of house such as mopping floors, Disinfecting bathroom, Cleaning windows
· Help individuals to be independent and to utilize adl skills, helped disabled individuals with showering, lifting clients in and out of wheel chairs, driving individuals to doctor appointments, community outings, and working on monthly goals.
· Help individuals to be independent, Teach them how to function in a community, Teach them how to live and react with different people
· Scan food items, Customer Service, Return items, Maintenance, Clean store, Sweep and mop floor, Buffing floors, Toilets, Restock food items, Used folk lifts, Heavy lifting
· Clean buses, Power washing, Mopping, Office cleaning, shampooing, Strip waxing floors
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Family Service League Client Advocate resume example in Wyandanch, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Client Advocate. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.