Qualified Insurance and Customer Service Specialist with 25 years in fast-paced customer service environment. Personable and professional under pressure.
Desire to utilize professional experience and abilities to take on a new challenge with Clovis Unified School District.
Licensed Insurance Agent (Property & Casualty), (Life & Health) 1993 - Present
* Clovis High Football Boosters - 2013-2017
* President of Clovis High Football Boosters - 2017
* Clark Football Booster 2013-2015
* Cedarwood School - Silent Auction Coordinator - 2010-2013
* Organizing weekly calendar
* Scheduling bus for wrestling tournament through "Trip Tracker"
* Organizing school pictures
* Revising permission slips for Sonora 6th grade Camp
* Requesting and organizing Subs through "Smart Find Express"
Attendance / Registrar
* Providing assistance to administrators and staff
* Providing assistance to parents and students
* Attendance - The Q- absences, Dr notes, mom call ins, nurse etc.
* All coding for tardiness, truancy, suspension
* Verifing absences
* Request homework assignments from teachers for parents to pick up after 3pm
* Verifying documents for enrollment coming into CUSD
* Drop students leaving CUSD
* Munis Software
* Taking payment for thumb print
* Make name badges
* Verify employment
* Verify employees who are resigning if they "Pers"
* Deliver mail
* Answering phones
Special Education / Professional Development Building
* Fortis - Scanning & indexing students files
* Previous school district, medical, IEP, assessments, general
Professional Learning Center
* Checking CUSD employees in for meeting or workshops
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Clovis Unified School District Clerical Substitute resume example in Clovis, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Clerical Substitute. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.