As I am currently employed full time for a seasonal company in the Mojave Desert of Coachella Valley, my employer struggles during the summer months. The current goal is to increase my work experience in working full-time in another resort area. Seasonal during the summer would fill the current desire/need as my current employer is slow during the summer. Specific time/s of employment is negotiable as my employer expressed a willingness to be accommodating this to this slow period in work in the desert where I have my permanent residence. A permanent position of employment may be considered.
Enthusiastic and Goal Setter
Highest Integrity and devoid of poor habits or self defeating behaviors
Proven abilities under fire-
Will take immediate action and perform well under a stressful situation when necessary
CLASS CDL - B AND SPAB
Currently employed driving 55 seat buses (Prevost) 37 Seat Mini Coach (GMC AND FORD) SPRINTER VANS AND MULTIPLE STYLES OF STRETCH AND STANDARD SIZE LIMOUSINES
* APPROXIMATELY 50,000 TO 75,000 MILES ANNUALLY
* NO INFRACTIONS - NO ACCIDENTS
CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
CLEAN PERSONAL HABITS
PUNCTUAL, PERSONABLE, PROPER AND GOOD SPEAKING ABILITY FOR ALL TYPES OF COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE PUBLIC AND EMPLOYER
* VERY CAPABLE TO BE A TEAM LEADER OR TEAM MEMBER
*KNOWLEDGEABLE REGARDING EQUIPMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES (CRC)
There are few times in one's life when it is appropriate to "BLOW YOUR OWN HORN" , this appears to me to be one of those times. Rarely have I seen a section about one's own thoughts of their character on a resume however I personally would have been interested to see when I was an employer. these are my thoughts:
* A studied personality- Serious in the course of most all situations. ...but I can be appropriately gregarious when the setting calls for it in nature.
* I have a natural sense for common sense.
* People in general are viewed by myself as "friends" and greeted always with a smile. ....I have even a greater smile for children as I see them as the treasure they are.
* I raised 4 children (5 grand-children) and they all have advanced degrees and terrific jobs. ....although they deserve their own credit for these accomplishments, I hope that says something about me as well.
** I look forward to each day! I ran cross-country in my youth and can still run an 8 minute mile. I'm a little puritanical. I do not smoke, drink, swear or partake in anything and do not need any prescriptions for anything. I think these things are worthy of pointing out in this day and age and as a driver these things are paramount.
* I like to think positive ...speak in "Positive Terms" I maintain a constant Can-Do and pleasant attitude.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a CARDIFF TRANSPORTATION CLASS CDL -- PROFESSIONAL DRIVER resume example in Indian Wells, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a CLASS CDL -- PROFESSIONAL DRIVER . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.