History of being an effective team member with full understanding of the underwriting process and team needs. Well-versed in using Excel to create and update tracking spreadsheets. Effective project leader and problem-solver with advanced programming skills and a hardworking mentality. Seeking to apply expertise and extensive experience in software engineering to take on a challenging new role with a growing team.
• Parking Studies and analysis & sign (Major project)
• Analysis of water of different Ponds (Minor Project)
• Attended Vocational Training under the supervision of CPWD, Dhanbad (Jharkhand).Undertaken site engineer, site supervision, site execution, problem solving.
• Attended workshop conducted by ACC Cement.
• Training on Total Station and Geographic Information System (GIS).
• Attended Training for the Road Survey of road leveling and for the preparation of DPR.
• Practical work on Auto Level, Theodolite, Compass Survey, Plain Table Survey, Chain Survey & Total Station.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Ranjit Buildcon Limited Civil Engineer resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a Civil Engineer. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.