Although I haven't worked in this field for quite some time, I have tried to stay up-to-date with computer technology. I enjoy the office setting and am an organized person who pays attention to detail and am willing to learn.
Working as a secretary in the church office was one of the most rewarding and enjoyable jobs I have had, and I would appreciate the opportunity of serving the Lord and this congregation.
* pleasant personality
* attention to detail
* enjoy people
* good typing skills
* willing to learn
* good grammar
* helped advertise the camp for other church groups and organizations to use for retreats and camps
* organized events
* assisted in writing and distributing camp brochures
* wrote and mailed newsletters
* food service coordinator for 4 weeks of camp - planned menus, ordered and bought food, head cook, organized volunteer cooking staff
* helped secure other volunteer staff
* assisted camp director
* assisted Elementary Principal
* filing, typing
* organized events such as grandparents day and parent nights
* typed and printed programs for plays, concerts and 8th grade promotion
* substitute teacher
* organized menu
* ordered food
* head cook
* helped take care of students during the after-school program
* assisted in teaching 3-5 yr old children
* assisted in planning parent nights and parties
* planned art projects
* attended workshops and trainings
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Swiss Church Church Secretary resume example in Ponca, Arkansas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Church Secretary who works in the Office Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 151596 Office Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.