It was a nonprofessional position; not ran by a company
Honors Academy/Advanced Placement, Ridgeland High School
• Participating in college-level classes, achieving future college credits
• GPA 3.45
• Perfect attendance excluding excused appointments
AFJROTC, Ridgeland High School
• Involved in Drill Team (2 years) and Raiders Team (1 full season)
• Physically and mentally trained to be prepared for on-demand positions
• Involved in Kitty Hawk and Leadership, coordinating events and changes for future planning
• Awards/Ribbons: Drill (team commitment), Health & Wellness and Achievement (physical advancements), Service (community service), Recruiting (empowering others to employ excitement and dedication to AFJROTC), Outstanding Organization, Dress & Appearance (excelled in uniform presentation), Leadership (assist in cadet development), Good Conduct (adhering to school regulations), Outstanding Flight, Special Teams Competition (exceed coordinated team skills), Longevity (continued annual loyalty and commitment), Attendance recognition
• Maintained first or second chair for 3 years
• Participated in and attended all concerts
• Writing Club (time management needed, FCA Club, Leo Club (community service), Academic Bowl Team, and Construction Club (built structures, such as a chicken house)
• President's Award for Education Excellence
• A part of the Gifted Program from 2008-2014 until able to join the Honors Academy
[Majority of Education description listed in Highlights]
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Oakwood Baptist Church Child Caregiver resume example in Rossville, Georgia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Child Caregiver. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.