Chief Financial Officer responsibilities
• Effective organizational leadership and Key member of Senior Management, sits in EXCO, Board of Directors and Chairperson of Renumeration Committee
• Full finance and accounting function fpr holding and related companies
• Regulate, supervise, review and implement a full set of accounting records
• Develop and enhance relationships with senior managers
• Liaison with Internal and External Auditors
• Responsible for Month end/ quarter end and year end reports
• SWork with Head Office in New York to ensure Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance
• US GAAP Compliance
• Tax preparation/ filing for holding and related companies
• Public Officer for holding and related companies
• Assist Chief Executive Officer in formulationg, driving and executing company strategy
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a THE DENTAL WAREHOUSE Chief Financial Officer/ Human Resources Executive resume example in Johannesburg, Gautenf ?
This is an actual resume example of a Chief Financial Officer/ Human Resources Executive . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.