Graduated as mechanical engineer in 2012 in the university of Santa Clara Cuba, I have 7 years of experience, I was chief engineer for three years in hotel Brizas del Mar in Camaguey cuba, working together with my team to keep the hotel running in perfect condition, then when I arrive here in the united States three years ago and start working as an assistance chief engineer in the Bentley Bay Condominium in Miami Beach I was there for 6 month doing work in various fields for example Air conditioning, pluming, electricity, carpentry etc. and also working hand by hand with contractors and team members of the building. I have two years working as chief engineer in Mid Block Condominium in Mid Town Miami my duties there included:
- making sure the systems were running in proper conditions
- Guide and supervise maintenance and housekeeping department in all required projects
- work and supervise contractors to make sure their work was perform correctly with the proper permits
- work side by side with the general manager and all the projects of the building
- order tools and material for maintenance and housekeeping department to keep the property clean
- Responsible for doing the weekly report for the building
- Keep the mechanical systems running in excellent conditions (RTU, Boilers, Water pumps, Cooling Towers, pool pumps, pool heaters)
- Guide and supervise my team in all building projects
- Work side by side with all the contractors to make sure they are doing all work correctly with permits
- revise contractor proposals
- weekly report for the building
- main fire panel and fire alarms
- check pool room (pumps,heaters and chemicals)
- Organised schedule for housekeeping and maintenance department
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Castle Group Chief Engineer resume example in Miami Beach, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Chief Engineer. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.